OUR 2020 NONPROFIT IS THE ST. GEORGE BICYCLE COLLECTIVE!
About The Young Professionals Of St. George
To equip Young Professionals with the tools needed to thrive in personal, civic, and professional development.
To set the framework to foster programs and individuals who will continue to impact our community for generations by personal growth, volunteering, and living well-balanced social and professional lives.
WHAT WE DO
- Meet monthly one-on-one for lunches with civic and community leaders.
- Facilitate easy access to leadership-level peers you can both mentor and learn from.
- Seek unique opportunities to serve, such as non-profit volunteering and leadership committees.
- Build meaningful and beneficial relationships through fun activities such as socials, game nights, networking luncheons, seminars, training sessions, panel discussions, 4-wheeling, biking, golf, company tours, and more.
- Visit the State Capitol during the Legislative Session.
Young Professionals participate in fun and meaningful activities where they make new friends and strengthen business and social connections:
- Social events such as 4-wheeling, mountain biking, and golf tournaments
- “Day on the Hill” state capitol visits, where members connect with elected officials and learn to advocate for business-friendly legislation that benefits Southern Utah
WAYS TO SERVE
We facilitate our members’ ability to give back to the local community through civic leadership and service:
- Volunteer opportunities that benefit Southern Utah’s non-profit organizations and business environment
- Leadership and committee service opportunities in areas such as events, public policy, marketing and more
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
Young Professionals members are well positioned to succeed as they:
- Form enduring, beneficial business relationships with current and future leaders
- Meet one-on-one with civic and community leaders via Capitol Hill visits, luncheons, and more
- Learn from and mentor their peers
MAKE AN IMPACT!
How can you support the Young Professionals of St. George?
- Sponsor, host, participate or donate to Young Professionals events.
- Purchase specific individual Named Memberships or Sponsored Memberships for the young professionals that you employ.
- Sponsored Memberships allow for interchangeable participation from multiple employees from your organization.
- Provide business tours to teach Young Professionals about your business.
GET IN TOUCH
Our Young Professionals Group is a separate Membership from the Chamber of Commerce. Annual Membership is $100. We look forward to seeing you! Click HERE to Register
INDIVIDUAL & BUSINESS MEMBERSHIPS
We provide professional and personal development training, community service, and networking where meaningful relationships can be formed.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS – $100 ANNUALLY
- Includes professional trainings, local networking, fundraising for a non-profits, and most events at no additional charge.
- Gain professional and personal development and networking where meaningful relationships can be formed!
GET AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIPS – $200 + ANNUALLY
- Choose from 2 – 20 annual memberships for employees 40 and under.
- Includes trainings, networking, fundraising for a non-profit, and most events at no charge. Larger events, like a trip to SLC & the capital depends on the cost of the event.