The St. George Chamber
provides benefits to its members.
The St. George Area Chamber of Commerce is a hub for meaningful growth of individual businesses in the greater St. George area. We’re built on the principle that a strong community is built upon a connected framework of thriving businesses. We build this framework by providing businesses with the guidance and relationship opportunities they need to take their next step. Listening to their needs, we measure the pulse of what will help them thrive, then provide resources, training, networking, and legislative advocacy based on that pulse.
Strong businesses lead to a stronger community where people and families thrive together. The St. George Area Chamber exists to facilitate that strength on behalf of every person who calls this their home.
When you join the St. George Chamber of Commerce you become a member of Southern Utah’s largest community of business buyers and sellers.
Specific Chamber Benefits
- Official St. George Area Chamber of Commerce Membership Plaque and Window Decal
- Welcome post on social media featuring your logo (3000+ Follower reach)
- Two complimentary luncheon tickets at the monthly new member luncheon
- Member-only pricing for weekly chamber lunches and other chamber events
- Participation in Chamber Launch – an orientation to explore chamber benefits and opportunities
- Complimentary ribbon cutting, grand opening, program launch or similar event
- Limited use of the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce logo on digital and print
material (approval required)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) through your listing on the SGACC Website
- Access to SGACC private Facebook Group to network, share best practices and ask for
- Ability to add the Chamber as an event co-host on Facebook to increase exposure for
your business events.
- Inclusion on the SGACC online business directory
- Inclusion in the SGACC printed business directory
- Complementary Notary and Certificate of Origin Services
- Ability to advertise 2x month in the Chamber’s weekly B2B newsletter (5000+ Subscriber
- Discounted rates on board room rental and instruction room rental at Chamber Building
- Discounted advertisement and sponsorship opportunities (print and online)
- Access to exclusive discounts to chamber member businesses – Member 2 Member
- Exclusive new member marketing discounts
- Discounted weekly luncheons
- Networking opportunities throughout the year with member-pricing for programs,
meetings and signature events – Chamber luncheon, business after hours networking
- Invitations to exclusive workshops, trainings and programs designed to keep you
informed about key topics, upcoming events and unique opportunities
- Chamber referrals to your business/organization
- Opportunity to post corporate events to Community Calendar
- Participation in Chamber Programs – Young Professionals, Women in Business, Chamber
Startups, etc. at a discounted rate
- Representation and advocacy of the business community on local, regional, state and
national legislation – The chamber advocates for pro-business, pro-community policies
- Participation in member-only business pulse survey to provide feedback on timely
- Exclusive access to SGACC virtual toolbox
- Opportunity to post jobs in the SGACC jobs portal (coming soon)